Thursday, March 25, 2010

Here we go!


I'm super excited about opening my business. I started the day having coffee with Mark McKelvey. Mark lost his furniture business in an arson fire. He has created an organization to promote the quality craftsmanship in Maine and Maine's woodworking history. We are working together to create show in August. I have big plans and can't wait to get started and help his organization. Next on my agenda was Skyping with artist Michael Sprouse. It is sounding like Monkitree will open with the full range of what Michael has to offer (and while he is in Maine for the opening he can research his Maine roots). Then it was off to see baby goats! Man, are baby goats cute. I got to hold a week old goat and Bo got to run around with two other Boxers (and chase some chickens). And to top off this excellent day, I got my EIN number so I am official.

No comments:

Post a Comment