Sunday, April 11, 2010

Progress Seems Slow


When you work on something everyday it is hard to see the dramatic change you are hoping for. It has been a process of stripping away....walls, carpet, light fixtures, blue paint. We just had a working weekend with help from my mom, my sister and her husband and my niece. We got rid of the blue trim that was so distracting that it was hard to even imagine other colors. Now that we have eliminated what we don't want, we will begin to put it back together.
I am encouraged when someone who hasn't been in the space for a while walks in and comments on the progress. It reminds me to think about where we started and how with slow progress we have been chipping away at our list of tasks. Sure the list left to do is long but we have 33 days, 23 hours and 57 minutes left to do it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment