Thursday, August 5, 2010

Shop Monkitree Online


The plan for opening our gallery/shop in Gardiner, Maine has always had a web-based sales component. Without the funds to do exactly what I want which is having the website and my point of sale system linked, I am doing what I can. At this point it means designing my website and adding paypal buttons for each item. I spent the past two days loading images and adding buttons for 13 photographs by Dave Engledow. Sounds easy enough...except for each image there are two sizes and three different options (print only, matted print, or framed and matted). Phew! Am I glad that is done. Now I can get on to simple items that have one button associated with them. Jewelry and pottery will go quickly...as soon as I take pictures of them all. Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment