Sunday, June 19, 2011

Keep On Keeping On


I am currently sitting in Burke, Virginia working on a press release and postcard for the upcoming show at Monkitree in Gardiner, Maine. I hadn't imagined that I would be back in the DC area but Peter's work required him to be down here... so here we are both working (on a Sunday). Of course this move will help us to complete our building renovations and continue to move forward with the life we began building in Gardiner. I miss Gardiner!

Fortunately I will be up in Gardiner soon for the last day of Kenny Cole's show and to hang and open the next show- Figures and Faces by Carol Wiley and HanJi Chang. The two have worked closely together and I am interested to see how this collaboration has influenced their work. And if you haven't seen the current show Gold, God, Guns and Girls,you should make a point to do so. I have my favorites that have stayed in my head.

Gold, God, Guns and Girls by Kenny Cole through July 9th.
Figures and Faces by Carol Wiley and HanJi Chang- Opening July 15th

No comments:

Post a Comment